Learn about current research, scholarship, and practice related to diversity, equity and inclusion.
By participating in Diversity Works, you will learn to:
- Promote inclusion, belonging, and community.
- Recognize and appreciate a wide range of cultural and global perspectives.
- Supervise individuals with a wide range of experiences and backgrounds.
- Respect differing opinions and backgrounds.
- Lead and collaborate with a diverse range of individuals and teams, including peers and supervisors.
Come together with academic leaders to discuss issues related to diversity and excellence in higher education at Diversity Works.
Open to students at any stage in any degree program, as well as postdocs, faculty, and staff.
Some Diversity Works events are developed in collaboration with the Office of Faculty Development (OFD) and other campus partners.
< 3 hours