Stanford's commitment to diversity begins at recruitment. The VPGE office supports departmental efforts to recruit graduate students who participate in and contribute to our diverse community.
Applying to Stanford
- Contact a Diversity Officer about admissions, funding, housing, summer opportunities, and more
- Find out about graduate application fee waivers for eligible students
- Explore graduate programs and start your application
Recruiting Events for Admitted Graduate Students
Admitted students may be invited to visit campus for GRAD Diversity Day, a day of activities to help prospective students make an informed choice about graduate studies at Stanford. This event is for students applying or admitted to the schools of Humanities & Sciences, Engineering, Education, and Doerr School of Sustainability.
Resources for students considering graduate school at Stanford
- Go to the Prospective Students Gateway
- Visit the Graduate Admissions website
- The Stanford Grad Experience and Advice to Prospective Students
- Take the Virtual Tour