Main content start
Stanford's commitment to diversity begins at recruitment. The VPGE office supports departmental efforts to recruit graduate students who participate in and contribute to our diverse community.
Applying to Stanford
- Contact a Diversity Officer about admissions, funding, housing, summer opportunities, and more
- Find out about graduate application fee waivers for eligible students
- Explore graduate programs and start your application
Recruiting Events for Admitted Graduate Students
Admitted students may be invited to visit campus for GRAD Diversity Day, a day of activities to help prospective students make an informed choice about graduate studies at Stanford. This event is for students applying or admitted to the schools of Humanities & Sciences, Engineering, Education, and Doerr School of Sustainability.
Find out about GRAD Diversity Day
Resources for students considering graduate school at Stanford
- Go to the Prospective Students Gateway
- Visit the Graduate Admissions website
- The Stanford Grad Experience and Advice to Prospective Students
- Take the Virtual Tour