Gain valuable professional development skills that you can apply right away! Quick Bytes sessions cover a variety of topics and are relevant to graduate students at any stage in any degree program.
By participating in one or more Quick Bytes, you will:
- experience a wide array of professional development topics that are valuable for your graduate studies
- learn useful, ready-to-apply skills and knowledge related to professional development
- benefit from the expertise of Stanford faculty, staff, and partner speakers
Quick Bytes features engaging speakers from both on and off campus. Sessions are interactive and provide you with a "quick byte" of information to apply right away. By attending, you will gain access to additional resources and deeper learning opportunities.
Sessions begin promptly at 12 PM.
- Specialized Content Knowledge & Skills
- Applying digital & multimedia tools
- Leadership & Management
- Developing leadership & entrepreneurial skills
- Managing people & projects
- Negotiating & resolving conflicts
- Personal Development
- Career Development