Gain valuable professional development skills that you can apply right away! Quick Bytes sessions cover a variety of topics and are relevant to graduate students at any stage in any degree program.
By participating in one or more Quick Bytes, you will:
- Experience a wide array of professional development topics that are valuable for your graduate studies.
- Learn useful, ready-to-apply skills and knowledge related to professional development.
- Benefit from the expertise of Stanford faculty, staff, and partner speakers.
Quick Bytes features engaging speakers from both on and off campus. Sessions are interactive and provide you with a "quick byte" of information to apply right away. By attending, you will gain access to additional resources and deeper learning opportunities.
Open to enrolled graduate students at any stage in any discipline or degree program.
- Specialized Content Knowledge & Skills
- Applying digital & multimedia tools
- Leadership & Management
- Developing leadership & entrepreneurial skills
- Managing people & projects
- Negotiating & resolving conflicts
- Personal Development
- Career Development
Quick Bytes has concluded it's 2020-21 programming.
Check back in Fall 2021 for future session dates.