Get valuable nuggets of professional development wisdom over lunch or breakfast.
Offered throughout the year, each Quick Bytes workshop focuses on a key area of professional development relevant to graduate students at any stage in any degree program.
By participating in one or more Quick Bytes, you will:
- be exposed to a wide array of professional development areas in which to develop during your graduate studies
- learn useful, ready-to-apply skills and knowledge related to professional development
- benefit from the expertise of Stanford faculty, staff, and partner speakers
Quick Bytes feature engaging speakers from both on and off campus. Sessions are interactive and provide you with a "quick byte" of information to apply right away. Though compact, Quick Bytes will direct you to additional resources and deeper learning opportunities if you are interested.
Lunch sessions begin at 12 PM; lunch is provided. Breakfast sessions begin at 9 AM; a healthy breakfast (including coffee!) is provided.
- Specialized Content Knowledge & Skills
- Applying digital & multimedia tools
- Leadership & Management
- Developing leadership & entrepreneurial skills
- Managing people & projects
- Negotiating & resolving conflicts
- Personal Development
- Career Development