Looking for tools and materials to teach about race? RaceWorks includes: 1) a series of short videos with Stanford scholars from various disciplines that explores how people "do race" and ways to "undo racism" and 2) an accompanying digital toolkit with discussion questions and activities that complement the videos. This open access, modular resource is for educators and facilitators who want to develop students' or coworkers' racial literacy, developed by the Center for Comparative Studies in Race & Ethnicity (CCSRE) and Social Psychological Answers to Real-World Questions (SPARQ).
- Understanding principles of teaching & learning
- Using effective instructional strategies
- Personal Development
- Behaving ethically & with professional integrity
- Valuing diverse experiences & perspectives
- Solving problems & thinking creatively