From the Association of American Medical Colleges, this guide to managing via a team is useful to anyone in a position of leadership or on a team, such as a graduate student or postdoc leading a research effort. Learn about the different types of teams, how specific goals help motivate teams, and how consensus is a tool for team decision-making.
- Leadership & Management
- Managing people & projects
- Negotiating & resolving conflicts
- Personal Development
- Behaving ethically & with professional integrity
- Valuing diverse experiences & perspectives
- Solving problems & thinking creatively