The Stanford Woods Institute for the Environment welcomes 20 fellows to join the 2016 cohort of the Rising Environmental Leaders Program (RELP).
Now in its sixth year, this highly-competitive professional development program helps Stanford graduate students and postdoctoral scholars hone their leadership and communications skills to maximize the impact of their research. Fellows are chosen for their exceptional research capabilities, strong leadership skills and interest in linking their findings to policy and decision-making.
The 2016 cohort includes the following fellows:
- Robert Best, 2011 William A. and Martha Campbell Stanford Graduate Fellow
- Jonathan Bradshaw, 2013 Honorary Stanford Graduate Fellow (National Defense Science and Engineering Fellow)
- Rebecca Gilsdorf, 2010 NSF - Alyce B. and Henry J. Ramey Jr. Stanford Graduate Fellow
- Kate Lowry, 2015-16 Gerald J. Lieberman Fellow
- Austin Sendek, 2013 Office of Technology Licensing Stanford Graduate Fellow