Registration Deadline is Sun., Nov. 10.
- Do you chalk accomplishments up to luck, timing, or other external factors?
- Do you agonize over even the smallest flaws in your work?
- Are you crushed by constructive criticism?
- Do you wonder if you’re really smart enough to be here?
- When you do well, do you secretly think, “fooled them again”?
These thoughts may come with a nagging feeling in the back of your mind that eventually you will be found out, and everyone will know that you are the one who doesn’t belong.
We have news for you: you most certainly DO belong and you are NOT a fraud.
Millions of people around the world worry that they’re not as bright or capable as people “think” they are. It’s called impostor syndrome. Fortunately, there is a cure. Come learn from internationally-recognized expert and author Dr. Valerie Young.
Dr. Young has spoken at over 85 colleges including Harvard, Stanford, MIT, and Oxford and at companies like Apple, Boeing, Microsoft, Google, Chrysler, BP, IBM, and many more. Her award-winning book is now in six languages. You’ll leave this interactive session with the information, personal insight, and tools you need to understand and interrupt this kind of needless self-doubt so you can finally feel as bright and capable as you really are.
- Leadership & Management
- Personal Development
- Behaving ethically & with professional integrity
- Valuing diverse experiences & perspectives
- Solving problems & thinking creatively