Learn the science behind great teams and skills to lead high performance teams.
The National Conflict Resolution Center has been resolving workplace conflicts for over 35 years. Based on that experience and compelling new research about what produces effective teams, we have created The ART and Science of High Performance Teams. This interactive workshop brings to life the practical experience from NCRC supported by this research.
Recommended for graduate students in any degree program or stage. Space is limited. Due to the workshop interactive format and limited spots, full participation is required.
- Leadership & Management
- Developing leadership & entrepreneurial skills
- Managing people & projects
- Negotiating & resolving conflicts
- Personal Development
- Behaving ethically & with professional integrity
- Valuing diverse experiences & perspectives
- Solving problems & thinking creatively