This two-session Compelling Communication workshop gives you the skills and practice you need for your next important presentation, such as a qualifying exam, conference presentation, research meeting, or job talk.
Session 2: Presentation Delivery
Knowing what to say is important, but if the message isn’t delivered effectively, you can quickly lose your audience and your credibility. By learning to your manage anxiety and use your body properly, you can confidently connect to your audience. You will learn the following skills:
- Position your body and move purposefully to increase confidence and connection
- Gesture for connection and enhancing message clarity
- Use eye contact to connect and enhance your credibility
- Pace the flow of information for message retention
- Manage anxiety effectively so you present confidently
Participation in both sessions is required. The workshop is highly interactive and experiential and participants are expected to be on time and prepared for each session.
- Applying digital & multimedia tools
- Personal Development