Do you love Planet Earth and want to preserve it for future generations?
Come and be part of the solution at this Autumn's Big Earth Water Hackathon. Participants are challenged to find solutions to planetary water problems. Solutions can be software/data, hardware, or policy related.
This FREE Event Includes:
- Global issues: an 8 week competition tackling important problems related to water on Planet Earth
- Mentors and workshops: provided by our sponsors and faculty for exploring and finding solutions to water problems.
- Problems: Solve your own problem or tackle a defined problem from an industry leader/faculty member (see PROJECT IDEAS)
- Teams: of 1-4. Don't have a team? We can find you one!
- Prizes: Several awesome prizes for different categories and Free T-Shirt for participants
- Earn Credit: Participants have the option of earning credit by enrolling in a 2-unit class linked to the Water Hackathon. Add CEE163H, EARTH163H or GEOLSCI163H to Axess to your study list.
October 6: Water bootcamp & Workshops , Y2E2 and Shriram Buildings (free food and drinks provided)Earn up to 15 points in My Cardinal Green for your participation Check out EarthHacks Live and Tools soon for up to date event information and helpful tools and links