This interactive workshop brings life to powerful new research of team dynamics, with a focus on building good relationships, enhancing trust and increasing accountability.
Open and relevant to graduate students at any stage in any discpline or degree. Space is limited. Due to the workshop's highly interactive format and limited spots, full participation is required.
- Leadership & Management
- Developing leadership & entrepreneurial skills
- Managing people & projects
- Negotiating & resolving conflicts
- Personal Development
- Behaving ethically & with professional integrity
- Valuing diverse experiences & perspectives
- Solving problems & thinking creatively