Join us on Friday, October 4, 2019 at LKSC Berg Hall for the 7th Annual Education Forum: Innovations in Medical & Biosciences Education at Stanford.
The 7th Annual Education Forum: Innovations in Medical & Biosciences Education will be a teaching and learning opportunity for faculty, students, residents, fellows, postdocs, and staff. The Education Forum will highlight innovations in medical and bioscience education, and provide tools and strategies to be effective teachers, mentors, educators, and leaders.
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Evaluate strategies for promoting clinical reasoning in trainees.
- Consider the range of technology tools available to promote teaching and learning.
- Support learner mental health and provide effective feedback to trainees.
- Incorporate strategies for promoting autonomy in learners.
Registration is free, and open to all faculty, fellows, residents, postdocs, students, staff, and community. This activity has been approved for 3.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Register online http://pediatrics.stanford.edu/educationforum
- Specialized Content Knowledge & Skills
- Understanding principles of teaching & learning
- Using effective instructional strategies
- Leadership & Management